Supper by james cancelation COVID 19 update
As many countries are still trying to contain the spread of the virus, it is inevitable that many clients are uncertain whether they should pursue their travel plans or not. At Supper by james, we recommend our clients to check the recent updates issued by their respective countries, as well as the county they may be visiting before requesting a service.
Considering the situation, we have expanded our cancellation policy to allow our clients to change their plans without being penalized, offering them different alternatives to select from.
Furthermore, we have created specific guidelines for our chefs to adopt strict safety food practices in order to mitigate any potential risk in our services.
1. Extended cancellation policy
Considering the COVID-19 outbreak, we have revised our terms and conditions to include more flexibility with regards to our cancellation policy. More specifically, we have added a clause of Force Majeure, which would be triggered by the following causes:
· Travel bans and travel restrictions (Travelers to/from high risk destinations)
· Border closures and full national lock down
· Government service interruptions (Transit, public services, national park closures)
Considering the above, our clients are able to choose among the following three options:
1. Regular cancellation policy: 100% refund of the full amount paid for services (not including a deposit held to secure your date upfront) if requested more than 30 working days prior to the service.
2. Extended cancellation policy: receive a voucher for 100% of your reservation regardless of the number of days prior to the service, redeemable over a 2-year period
3. Reschedule your reservation: rearrange your service with the same chef for a later point in time.
**Please note if cancelation is requested, but your booking sits within the legal limit of 6 guests we will only be offering a rescheduled date as a good will gesture during covid 19.
***On the other hand, we are also committed to protect our chefs in this difficult situation. Therefore, for services cancelled, any purchases made for this reservation will be reimbursed to the chef and discounted from the voucher, refund or deposit held. We will get in touch with the chef to confirm whether purchases were already made and will get back to you with proof of the purchases made.
Should you decide to postpone your reservation and make use of our extended cancellation policy to obtain a voucher, our team will send you the corresponding document via email. Your voucher will include a reference number, the amount included and its expiration date.
To redeem the voucher, kindly reach out to our 24/7 support team at email@example.com and one of our team members will gladly assist you throughout the process. Please keep in mind that:
We strictly recommend that our Chefs adopt safety food practices as well as proper hand hygiene to reduce exposure and transmission of a range of illnesses. Below you can find obligatory measures and suggested precautions on food handling during a service.
with the end of covid in sight and restrictions slowly lifting we have opened our books and are now taking bookings.
with government restrictions and guidelines in mind some dates may be subjected to a party limit or not available at this time, so please drop us an email or follow the link below to get in touch
all the best
james yates - mongering director